With Managed Services you are in great hands, Marketing Without Borders will responsible for every
element of your E marketing process from development to follow up.
Package #1: Local Support And Consultation
As a constant contact account holder you are access to FREE local support provided by ALE Partner Marketing Without Borders. MWOB are fully trained and are here to help make sure you are using 100% of the software. We will even consult on your website and social media sites! Make is a sweet ’16.
- Monthly Seminars on various Constant Contact topics, software training, and social media integration.
- Consultation on your Constant Contact account, what should you be doing and what you shouldn’t be doing.
- Add us to your email list, this way we will be able to monitor your campaigns and offer you tips and tricks.
- Advice on how to execute Constant Contact software.
- Consultation on website and social media platform.
Package #2: Professional Sevices
We are aware that time is valuable and sending out a professional looking email that will attract your audience is important. This package will allow you to save time and deliver a great professional email campaign each month.
- Monthly Email Campaigns
- Client discovery meeting; company overview, objectives, product/service, target audience, campaign topics/key messages identified etc.
- Lead generation strategy development.
- Design email, client to provide content.
- Review/sign off of email content development, including form, subject line/sign off.
- Image loading and re sizing.
- Email scheduling and sending.
- Follow up report with reporting metrics and analysis.
Note: content ie; photos, videos and written materials supplied by client. Copyright laws applicable.
Package #3: Email/Social Media Campaign/Webiste Creation and Execution
This customization package may include email, website, and social media services. Marketing Without Borders will consult with you and put forth a marketing strategy to achieve your goals. If your company is in need of marketing assistants this is your answer.
- Monthly Email/Social Media Campaigns
- Client discovery meeting; company overview, objectives, product/service, target audience, campaign topics/key messages identified etc
- 6 month marketing strategy with monthly campaigns identified and scheduled
- Graphic design
- Print material including day to day operational material such as business cards, envelopes etc.
- Proper logo files and representation
- Lead generation strategy developed
- Design and content management of email
- Review/sign off of email content development, including form, subject line/sign off
- Image loading and resizing
- Email scheduling and sending
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Follow up meeting with reporting metrics
- MWOB to handle marketing platform from start to finish which may include webmaster services and social media platform.